Sticker for the cars

Off-topic a jemu podobné odděleniny z jiných diskuzí.
Odpovědět
Glenn Smith
Dítě v autě

Sticker for the cars

Příspěvek od Glenn Smith »

I was wondering if anyone even knows about this idea of sublimating a sticker and then sticking it to the car:-? ...I am going to do it today, so thought to share a bit about that so if anyone else wanna do it, he can.

So I can not share the whole process here but would say to check youtube and blogs on google to have a better idea and must do that...this can be taken as a profession as well, many people on the internet doing it already!
frlegendsapk
Dítě v autě

Re: Sticker for the cars

Příspěvek od frlegendsapk »

Hey! thanks for sharing the process and sources to learn sublimating stickers. I will follow your guidelines and i have also watched some youtube videos about this as well.
brodynienow7
Dítě v autě

Příspěvek od brodynienow7 »

I really want to thank you for all the important and new techniques, knowledge, and information that is being shared here.
JaimeHoffman
Dítě v autě

Příspěvek od JaimeHoffman »

Děkuji za sdílení tohoto skvělého článku, viz také můj příspěvek xxxx
Naposledy upravil(a) řidičBOB dne pát 03 bře 08:34, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: To víš, že jo :-)
https://modilimitado.com/dream-league-soccer-2023
xenoiaten
Dítě v autě

Příspěvek od xenoiaten »

Glenn Smith píše: pát 04 úno 18:45 I was wondering if anyone even knows about this idea of sublimating a sticker and then sticking it to the car:-? ...I am going to do it today spacebar clicker so thought to share a bit about that so if anyone else wanna do it, he can.

So I can not share the whole process here but would say to check youtube and blogs on google to have a better idea and must do that...this can be taken as a profession as well, many people on the internet doing it already!
In recent years, stickers for cars have become a popular means of personalizing and expressing individuality on the road. These adhesive decals, often colorful and creative, serve more than just an aesthetic purpose; they communicate a driver's identity, interests, and values.
Odpovědět